Overview ( top )
Located in Northern Sunshine Coast hinterland, Cooroy Village has heritage, nature, arts, sports and shopping and only 15 minutes drive to Noosa Heads.
Cooroy Village has a total of 68 homes and has been carefully designed for the over 50's demographic. The whole concept of the village is to provide a pleasant and relaxed carefree lifestyle. The picturesque surroundings and friendly community nature of this village make it an ideal choice for seniors looking for a quiet retirement.
If you have had thoughts of relocating to peaceful, relaxed surroundings close to all the leisure activities you haven't done enough of yet, then Cooroy Village could be the right choice for you.
As a valued resident at Cooroy Village you have full use of all the facilities.
- Community Hall – with full kitchen facilities where you can meet and entertain your friends
- Gas BBQ area
- In-ground pool with shade sail
- Indoor bowls, snooker, darts etc.
- Men's shed
- Positioned on over 9 acres of land
- Wide sealed roadways with street lighting
- Off road visitor parking areas